*** Some new Fall stamps added to my ‘for sale’ page… click on tab under the blog header ***
I started with a MB Crimson Notecard and stamped the Autumn Leaf Collage stamp on a MB Parchment piece of notecard.
The Alessandria Tree Background die and Marvelous Maple Leaves die were cut from watercolor paper and watercolored with distress inks. I added the leaf veins with the smallest stylus from the McGill Stylus set.
Then the Alessandria Tree on top.
Die cut the Caseta Bloom die from three colors of MB card-stocks. Add a couple sequins to the flower centers and some 1/16th inch brads.
Die cut the Grapevine Wreath die from MB kraft card-stock and ink.
Linking my card up to…
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog – ‘stamp it’
Here’s a festive CAS Christmas card using techniques we love and easy to create multiples of!
1. I stenciled the Memory Box Flurry Frame Stencil with Tsukeniko’s Delicata Silver ink and one of their large ink daubers on the top portion of a Memory Box White A2 notecard.
2. I die cut the Grand Merry Christmas Script die from Silver Glitter card-stock and Memory Box Cranberry card-stock. Be sure to keep the cranberry dot for the i and the silver inside piece for the tail of the y.
TIP: You could use any color for the word Christmas! A way to use up scraps. Try Black, Teal and Royal purple! (wish I’d thought of that while I was making it! lol)
3. I trimmed the silver cut to fit the white notecard.
4. Adhere the Grand Merry Christmas to the notecard.
5. Keep the word Christmas from the cranberry cut, insert into the silver cut.
TIP: If you use double sided tape to adhere your silver Merry Christmas to the card, there will be adhesive where the cranberry Christmas fits, if you go ahead and place tape over the cut out area too.
6. Die cut the Bristol Snowflake die in white and silver glitter card-stocks.
7. Adhere the silver center to the white snowflake and adhere the snowflake to the card. I just glue the center.
8. Add some pretty silver cord at the top, tying with a square knot.
9. I used the clear Wink of Stella brush marker on the word Christmas.
That’s it for today!
Holler if you have any questions! Always love reading your comments! Happy Fall Y’all! TFL!
Products I used on these cards…