Welcome everyone! It’s a blog hop Monday for Perfect Paper Crafting and Lawn Fawn!
If you hopped to my blog from Tracy’s Blog, you’re in the right place!
Today you’re hopping and commenting for a chance to win your choice between two prizes from Perfect Paper Crafting and from Lawn Fawn the prize is a stamp set and a 6×6 pattern paper pad! Good luck!
For my card today – I used Lawn Fawn’s darling Making Frosty Friends clear stamp set, You’ve Got Mail clear stamp set and the holly is from the NEW Joy To the Woods clear stamp set. I used the coordinating die sets too… all linked below. Don’t you love all the clear stamps and matching die sets?!
The snowflake pattern paper (beanie) is from the adorable Snow Day Collection that just came out.
- I stamped the postcard, cancellation and wavy lines stamps on white card-stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- I die cut the stamped postcard with the new Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles die (love them!)
- I stamped the sentiment from You’ve Got Mail stamp set in red ink
- I stamped the snowflakes from Making Frosty Friends stamp set with Versamark ink and embossed them with clear embossing powder
- I masked off the edges with Eclipse Masking strips
- I inked the postcard area with Tumbled Glass and Broken China Distress ink and the ink blending tools, the clear embossed snowflakes resist the ink
- I die cut red pattern paper with the new Stitched Rectangles die, then I used my Perfect Layers mini rulers and mat to achieve the 1/16th inch black frame. I LOVE the 1/16th inch ruler! Links to the tools below and in the sidebar…be sure to use the code Sparks5% to save 5% off your order!
- I die cut another Stitched Rectangles die from white card-stock and adhered it to a white A2 card base.
- The snowman is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, die cut with the coordinating dies and colored with Copic Sketch markers. Hat T3 – 7, Red R24 – 29 and 59, Scarf and holly YG93 – 97
- I die cut a Memory Box snowflake to embellish the upper left hand corner
You next stop on the hop is Roxie’s blog…
Have a great week and I’ll see you next time! ‘preciate you stopping by! Remember to comment for a chance to win prizes!
P.S. Here’s another fun Lawn Fawn card and it’s a winner! : ) I woke up Sat. a.m. to a wonderful surprise! Queen of the Green at the Lawnscaping Challenge. A very fun challenge to enter! Thank You Lawnscaping team!
Stamps, Dies and Supplies I used to create my card for today…