Here’s Lili with an apple for her lunch, from Inky Impressions rubber stamps, HERE. It’s time for another Inky Impressions Challenge and I GOOFED!!! The challenge is flowers…. do you see my imaginary “apple” flowers????!!!! Sure you do!!!! What else do you do when you realize you’ve messed up but laugh at yourself! I kinda get tired of laughing at myself actually…. ha! If I figure out how to add some flowers to this, I’ll let you know! lol
The card folded up flat…
- Lili is from Inky Impressions rubber stamps, HERE
- The apple charm is also from Inky Impressions, HERE
- Magnolia Doohickey dies, HERE
- Nestabilities oval die, HERE
- Lasting Impressions for Paper and DCWV – pattern papers
- twill from Creative Impressions
- kraft cord from JoAnn’s
- Buttons from Lasting Impressions for Paper
- I used the largest Coluzzle circle template for my easel card – it’s 5 3/4 inches
- Edged all the papers with Distress inks
I used the Sketch For you To Try for this week… I know… I really did! I printed it and “tried” to follow it but got a little off track because of the circle… I’m still gonna link to it!
Hope you can join us for the Inky Impressions challenge… thanks for stopping by!