Happy Easter! This year is flying by way too fast for me! And it isn’t because it’s my birthday month either…or is it?! ugh! Don’t want to think about it!
Welcome to another All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday Challenge! This week we’d love to see what you create for an Easel card! This is the first one I’ve completely finished… I have a bunch of card fronts that I want to make into easel cards though.
Here’s more of a side view for you…
Check out the other Design team’s awesome creations on the challenge blog…. here’s what you’ll want to know to play along…
- every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered
- in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. Whether it is any of our wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries (Magnolia, Kraftin Kimmie, etc) the choice is yours.
- be sure to link up your creation with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10pm est
- only one entry per person please!
I am in love with Amy Young’s Sweet November Easter stamps…just adorable critters! I used April and Peter from All That Scraps for this easel card today.
- April and Peter are stamped on Neenah Classic Crest Super-smooth 80# card-stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with copic sketch markers.
- Happy Easter is a rubber stamp from Printworks, inked with Versafine Onyx Black ink and stamped in place with the stamp a ma jig
- Pattern paper is from Making Memories
- Paper lace is from K & Company
- the awesome butterfly is a new punch from Martha Stewart
- I used the new nestabilities egg shape die behind April and Peter
- clear rhinestones are from Hero Arts
I’m linking to these great challenge blogs…