Just something about newsprint that I love…here’s Tilda, spreading the word…
- Tilda is inked with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- stamped on Neenah Classic Crest Super-smooth 80# card-stock
- colored with Copic sketch markers
- Basic Grey, Sugar Rush 6×6 pattern paper pad (NEW 6×6 patterns in the store!)
- Prima flower
- birch leaf punch, Martha Stewart frond punch and an old fern type punch from Emaginations that I imagine is available from the Punch Bunch now.
- everything is edged with the ink blending tool and different colors of distress inks
- Martha Stewart grass punch
- ribbon is from May Arts
- I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers, so I’m linking them up! Sponsored by LaLa Land Crafts this week…I’d love to win! lol
Back to stamping…thanks for coming by and see you tomorrow for another All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday Challenge…you can still get in on the current one if you hurry! Great prize!!!