Welcome to the Christmas All Year Long blog hop! I’m so excited about this hop because I love creating for Christmas. If you ‘d like to start at the beginning of the hop…go to Julie’s blog. Everyone participating in this hop is using Magnolia rubber stamps for their creation.
Here’s my January card…
- Bazzill card-stock
- Creative Imaginations ribbon
- Martha Stewart pine and holly punches…McGill 1/8th inch circle punch
- Nellie Snellen dies for the frame
- Tilda and the Christmas background words are from Magnolia and stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Peace and Joy is an Anna Griffin stamp from All Night Media and stamped with Versafine Onyx black ink.
- The frame is aged with Ranger Nick Bantock VanDyke Brown ink and the Inkssentials ink blending tool
One last picture of Tilda close up…
and the copic sketch markers I used to color her…
Thanks for stopping by! I’m linking this up to the Just Magnolia challenge blog also…I used their sketch for this card!
Next stop on the hop is Patricia Garcia…enjoy!