I spritzed a piece of Canson Montval watercolor paper with water and then stamped the images inked with Distress Inks. After everything was inked and stamped I spritzed with water again to cause the inks to bleed. I kept it in the MISTI stamping tool to dry so the magnets held it down to keep it from warping.
Here’s a capture of the layered up wishing die cut. I die cut it three times and glued them together with Tombow Mono Multi liquid glue.
I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder on black card-stock and trimmed it with an Omnigrid ruler and finger knife.
Tied on some twine, layered it on black card-stock and then on this celery green card-base.
You can click on the logo to go to the new release. The products I used are linked below in Inlinkz.
Thanks so much for stopping by again this week! Happy creating!
Products I used to make this card…