Happy Monday everyone! My Chrysanthemum Happy Birthday card features the new Chrysanthemum Outline die, Chrysanthemum Background die and Happy Birthday script dies. I used the Dogwood Blossom Outline die and Dogwood Blossom die for the stems and leaves.
Happy Birthday is die cut from Licorice card-stock, the flowers are cut from Bubblegum dots card-stock, the stems and leaves are cut from Key Lime Dots and the accent paper border is Key Lime Gingham.
How to get perfect placement for the happy and birthday words…
* after die cutting, keep the negative piece from the cut (the part you would usually throw away)
* place it over your card where you want your word to be
* put adhesive on your word die cut
* place your word back in the negative piece, press it in place
* then slowly, carefully remove the negative piece so all that is left in place, is the word
A fun technique for using Memory Box dies…cutting, layering them with different colors for a little different look. I did this on my Jasper Leaves card, HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today! Happy stamping and die cutting!
Shopping Links… (some of these links are for the card I posted yesterday, scroll down for that card, thx!)