Hi everyone! Something a little different…I love how the Steampunk Pipes grunged up! Distressing with Distress Rusty Hinge and Black Soot inks and the ink blending tools.
Then it was what do I put with it! I decided to distress up the new English Rose Bouquet, Gearworks Border, Uppercase Alphabet Soup letters the same way and add them to the frame I made with the die cut pipes.
I die cut everything from white card-stock, inked completely with Rusty Hinge and then Black Soot Distress inks. The Rose Bouquet I die cut from white twice. Inked the roses on one with Rusty Hinge and Black Soot and the other with Peeled Paint and Black Soot.
I pounced a Versamark pad on the pieces to hold the chunky embossing powder while it melted.
On the inside, I stamped a coordinating sentiment from the poppystamps Hope and Thanks clear stamp set. HOPING (on the front)… you have a terrific birthday (on the inside).
Very fun! I think it’d make a cool man card too, without the Rose Bouquet… maybe just embossing the new clear stamps in the frame.
The next card I made back in February…another one that didn’t make it in the look book on time. Link under the blog header…
A breathy, Spring-ish card for sure! A dash of this and a dash of that! Love putting vellum behind butterflies!
The washi tape I put on card-stock first and then taped it on the card. Six dies on that one A2 size card! lol It looks busy in the photo but IRL, it’s really dimensional and pretty.
And pearls… oh how did we ever make cards without pearls! lol
Thanks for stopping by! I’ll be back Thursday with some Taylored Expressions Release Day cards! TFL!
Supplies and Dies I used on these cards…