Spring Bling is the challenge to us today at All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday Challenge blog!
- Bunny & flowers Y32, 35, 38
- Flowers R 21, 22, 24
- Butterfly and flowers BV01, 11, 31
- Fence E41, 43, 44
- Grass G82, 85, 99
- Hair E50, 53, 55, 57
My bits of bling are in the form of gemstones from Hero Arts for the flower centers and Stickles Frosted Lace glitter glue on the butterfly perched on Baby Bunny’s nose! I think the flowers scattered all over the background paper count for bling too! New Basic Grey 6×6 pattern paper and the bird border punch by Martha Stewart. Have Faith sentiment stamp is from a set by The Greeting Farm. I inked the edges with Bundled Sage and milled lavendar distress inks and the ink blending tool.
Check out the other Design team’s awesome creations on the challenge blog…. here’s what you’ll want to know to play along…
- every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered
- in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. Whether it is any of our wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries (Magnolia, Kraftin Kimmie, etc) the choice is yours.
- be sure to link up your creation with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10pm est
- Use the theme, “spring bling”
- only one entry per person please!
Join the challenge and celebrate by creating Spring Bling on paper! So many awesome stamps to choose from!
I love linking to other challenges…get to be inspired by so many wonderful stampers. Here’s my list for this card…
- Papertake Weekly – open (Tuesday)
- Pile it on – Animal-Riffic (Saturday)
- Sew Many Challenges – punch it (Thursday)
- Stamp Simply – Easter (Thursday)
- Flutter By Wednesday – (Wednesday)
Have fun and ‘preciate you coming by to visit!