St. Patrick’s Day (all things green)
The challenge for this week at All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday Blog is to use all things green. Don’t worry if you don’t have St. Patricks day stamps you can dress your image in green. Use your imagination and have fun.
Check out the other Design team creations on the challenge blog…. here’s what you’ll want to know to play along…
- every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered (this week a $15 gift certificate!)
- in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. Whether it is any of our wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries (Magnolia, Kraftin Kimmie, etc) the choice is yours.
- be sure to link up your creation with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10pm est
- only one entry per person please!
I stamped Darby and Bumbles on Neenah Classic Crest Super smooth 80# card-stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic Sketch markers. YG 90’s for the greens, YR12,14,18 for the orange, y11, 15 for the bee, E21,34,37 for her hair, E50, 000,00,01,R00, R20 for her skin. oh, don’t forget the grays…W0, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and the sky B0000, 000, 00, 01.
The pattern paper is Basic Grey Mellow. The grass is a new Martha Stewart punch. Not sure where the ribbon came from but guessing it’s American Crafts. Button is Making Memories.
I used the elongated rectangles nestabilities dies behind Darby and EK Success circle punches for Bumble!
I used my new Martha Stewart score board to score the Bazzill card-stock card base!!!! oh my, I LOVE it! I know, sounds silly but the most basic tools give the most professional look! I don’t like the bone folder that came with it…very flimsy, but it works perfect with my teflon bone folder! Love it!
Some other great challenge blogs I’m linking my card to…
- By the Cute and Girly – Spring is in the air!
- Stamp Something – Something Girly!
- Papertake Weekly – a sketch (I flipped it and elongated the rectangle)
- Cute Card Thursday – lucky green!
- Stamp With Fun – Spring!
Here’s a close up of Darby and Bumbles…hope she makes you smile!