Time for a new challenge at La-La Weekly Wednesday Challenge blog! Hope you’re having a good week and ready to join in! Kathy from the La-la Design Team created a sketch for us to use….be sure to head to the challenge blog to see what the other gals created too!
Here is Kathy’s very fun sketch! Hope you can stamp with us this week for LLWWC27!
- The sentiment is from an older Hero Arts wood mounted set and stamped with Versafine Black ink
- Lala is stamped on Neenah Classic Crest Super-smooth card-stock and cut out with the nestabilities rectangle die.
- I left Lala in the die and inked it with the Ink Blending Tool and Antique Linen distress ink
- I distressed all the paper edges with the Tim Holtz paper distresser tool
- flowers are punched from the EK small paper shaper retro flower punch
- other punches are from the Punch Bunch
- 1 1/4 in. circle punch from EK Success
- pattern paper is a download from Zoe Pearn’s blog – I printed it on a 65# cover weight felt card-stock so it has texture! Texture works great for distressing.
After the fact….here we go…you’ll always have that with me…wishin’ I’d used ric rac somewhere and those teeny Bazzill brads! In stock at 7Kids now…
I’m also entering Teddy Bear La-la in the following challenges…
- By the Cute and Girly – love
- Our Creative Corner – technique (distressing w/the distresser tool)
- Teddy Stampers – love
- Your Next Stamp – Spring colors
This is my last post for this term as a guest designer for La-la Land Crafts….what fun it’s been coloring these adorable images. Thank you Irina for having me and thanks to your awesome design team for being so easy to work with also!