Another Easel card…this style really works well for the 6×6 papers and folds up so nice, but most of you already know that because you’ve been making them! lol
The challenge at Just Magnolia blog is an easel card this week…
The challenge at Friday Sketchers blog is the sketch I used….
The Challenge at Cute Card Thursday is anything you like to celebrate each year…birthdays, anniversaries, etc…
The challenge at Saturday Spotlight blog is birthdays and using your birthstone color (mine is aquamarine)….
The challenge at Copic Creations blog is to use your favorite coloring technique from their challenges the last year (mine is coloring black)
Here’s a close up of Honey Tilda sitting on the Honey Jar – so sweet!
Honey Tilda and jar are stamped on 100% cotton Bristol card with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic Sketch markers, The warm grays… y11, 15, 17, 19…YR 21, 23, 24… E50, 000, 00, 11…R22, 24, 27, 59. The copics really blend easily on this stock but oooooh watch out, they bleed really quick! Reminds me of the Canson Manga card weight paper pad. I like it and look how it changes the flesh colors…the ink doesn’t soak in as much either IMO.
- I used Basic Grey Urban Prairie 6×6 pattern paper (I don’t see this one in the store but there are two brand new collections!
- Magnolia, Honey Tilda, Honey Jar and made with love rubber stamps
- Printworks, C1615, sweet on you and Happy Birthday to you (I don’t see the exact same one I have, which is G2003. This one and this one are similar) rubber stamps
- I used my Stamp a ma jig to make the “made w/love” and “birthday” sentiments fit on the labels
- Stampington honey comb background rubber stamp
- Spellbinders new large scallop rectangle die
- Nellie Snellen punch flowers
- Clear gemstones from Hero Arts for the flower centers
- Martha Stewart frond punch
- Wild Honey distress ink for stamping the background and for edging everything with the ink blending tool
- Frosted Lace stickles on her wings
I think that’s it! Happy weekend and stamping! It’s all pretty here again…covered with snow! lol